[Hou-announce] OT - Sirrom and ABC13 and Talesia

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 13 16:51:25 PST 2009

Greetings,
Those of you into Mid-East Dance may enjoy this news blurb about the Sirrom School of Dance that aired on TV last week.  Check out the link for the TV spot.

You will also see a short glimpse of former-Stargater, HL Ahlianna Foal and her daughter Talesia, as they demonstrate dance.  Talesia has a wee bit of a problem, as her dance prop sprung a leak while she was 'live'... you can read the tale below.  :-)

Cheers, Hillary