LR - Lughnasad

yukon yukon at ddsob.com
Sun Aug 13 20:49:45 PDT 2000

I gather from the silence so far on the list today that many of you didn't
get home till late and are totally wore out from the weekend.  I had a great
time and thanks to all of you for the little surprise Saturday night in
court.  I don't know if it showed or not but I was one proud father this
weekend.  I think we've only seen the beginning of what my two kids are
capable of.  I think we all did a great job and I personally and publically
want to thank Conor for all his hard work in autocrating this event even
while being sick. Vivat to Rolf for his excellent showing in the archery
tournament.  His last words to me was, "Hey, I can really do this!!  I'm
going to start shooting more archery"  Now if I can convince him to do a
little combat shooting :)  Thanks to MagD'Leigha for marshaling the archeyr
tournament.  I know this may be some more personal bosting but I think the
feast was fantastic!!  Thank you Francesca :)
I'm looking forward to the archery tournament at Defender.  As you are all
hopefully aware, our canton will be hosting this tournament and I will be
asking for help from many of you in the coming weeks to make this a great
tournament.  Their excellenys told me this weekend they are looking forward
very much to "our" tournament and will be supporting us all the way.  I will
keep you all well informed as to any happenings in this event.

In Service,
Laird Sean of Argyll
Sable Comet of Ansteorra
Proud father of winner of yourth bardic competition
Proud father of Premier Bard of Loch Ruadh
Loch Ruadh Archery Marshal