LR - I shudda known.....

Laird Caerell MacDomnaill myersc at flash.net
Wed Jul 26 22:04:58 PDT 2000

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Pookie
  Subject: LR - I shudda known.....

  Well it wasn't an act of a Major Deity, but rather the act of someone who has aspirations of being one... the selling realtor.

  We will NOT be closing on the house this Friday afterall. Closing will be delayed and hopefully next weekend (Aug 5th) we can do the

  MagD'Leigha
  (who's wondering if its OK to kick the sellers realtor while we sign the papers....)

Yes it is permissible as well, as required. ;-)

So does this mean that everyone that was going to help you move can now show up at Canton for the Queens Champion Tourney to support the Loch Ruadh Rapier Fighters?  Morgunn is trying to get authorized, though I am not sure if he can pass the authorization bout.

Laird Caerell MacDomnaill