FWD: Re: LR - Greetings...

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Tue Mar 21 17:41:48 PST 2000

This message originally bounced as Bjorn was using an address that wasn't subscribed to the Loch Ruadh list.  That has been corrected.  Now on with the message...

Greetings Milady,

Glad to have you aboard our little email adventure!

If I am A. Alive, B. well, C.in Fort Worth, I will
make eery attempt to make it to your wedding in garb.

At this moment most of us are gearing up for "Gulf
Wars"  which is a big event down in missisippi that
starts tuesday.  After GW, our next big event is
Springfarie in May, and then 8drumroll* OUR OWN
EVENT!!! Lugnasad(forgive me for misspelling that one)

Guess what, that's right I'm in telluride but I used
my charming good looks to coerce the condo place into
lettign me use their computer to check email!  so I'm
still connected to the world!

BTW, the power up here is FANTASTIC!!!  the best
skiing I've ever had.

oh, and Sluggy, I didn't take your advice, but I got
alot of applause for the spill i took :-)

In service(and late to dinner),
Bjorn

http://im.yahoo.com

--