[Loch-Ruadh] Final Call

Patrick Bixler pbwidget68 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 30 04:58:55 PDT 2002

I have a book called 'Viking' written by Susan M. Margeson (ISBN
0-679-86002-9).  It has A LOT of pictures of various things.  There are a
few different pics of people dressed in viking/norse costuming that would
have been similar to what they wore back then.  I keep meaning to bring this
book to a meeting for those doing the viking encampment, but I keep
forgetting.

If anyone wants to look through this book let me know.  Is there a garb
workshop coming up soon?  I can bring it to that if there is.

Eirik