[Loch-Ruadh] Mud Faire?

pookie2 at airmail.net pookie2 at airmail.net
Mon Dec 16 13:58:14 PST 2002

> I did indeed have a great time at the Revel and I am
> hoping to make the bardic this wednesday (a 45 minute
> drive through traffic, kids and Christmas preparation
> permitting of course)

Goodness! Where are you located for a 45 minutes drive to bardic? I thought
only a handfull of us in Parker county were that far !

While I do not promise to sing,
> I will clap and cheer with enthusiasm. Trust me, you
> will think of my silence as a blessing after your hear
> me try and carry a tune the first time.

Trust me this is one place where we do follow what the Bible says...  "make
a joyful noise"...  never said it has to be on key or in tune! All vovcal
intonations are encouraged!

Due to my work schedule I dont get to make many bardic's but I have fun
when I can!

Magdalea