[Loch-Ruadh] Thanks!

HRAFNASDOT@aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Sun Oct 26 13:48:24 PST 2003

Baroness Dana said it better, but thanks everyone for your help and support.  You pulled off two excellent events in two months.  Wooo-hooo!  I certainly couldn't have done it without Dana or Caitrin or all the others (Alaric, Fiona, Tewerd, Domnhall, Polydore, Grainya(sp?), Pookie, Connell and everyone who sent the desert goodies).  The reason the FAS happened was YOU!  I was just to be attached to it and be able to work with such great people for an event that could have been a disaster but instead was a success!  This event happened because everyone pitched in where needed, without asking.  I am truly fortunate to call Loch Ruadh my canton.
Loch Ruadh really rocks!

Thank you - you really pulled my bacan outta the fire and took my breath away (grin)

Asa