[Loch-Ruadh] SCA 101 Question

Irina Radokovaia irina_radokovaia at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 18 08:00:03 PDT 2004

Take this from another newbie  COME!!!!  From what I understand, it's going
to be a relaxed sit down thing at the baroness' house around 10 (which
probably means 10:30  ~_^ right?) it's a no garb function, and this is
supose to be an excellent opportunity to learn  the basics of being and
partaking IN the SCA.

[grumble] new roommate had better be awesome for me to have to miss this
[/grumble]

Plus I'd reckon this would be a good way for you to meet people from LR.
Pertaining to the length of the class, I'd guess it will go as long as need
be to cover the material, but I could be wrong.

Don't be a stranger!!  Now I must return to frantically unpacking, packing,
painting, and going to the bloody dentist  @_@

Blessings,
Irina (Ira) Radokovaia