[Loch-Ruadh] storm check

ThoraOdottir at aol.com ThoraOdottir at aol.com
Wed Jun 2 06:33:04 PDT 2004

Well here in Thorpe Springs we barely got anything.  I had been watching the
radar and could see the storms coming at us from Stephenville.  They were
talking about possible tornadoes and hail and all and I was pretty worried.  Then
some light rain started, and I waited for the storm to hit...And I
waited...and waited.  I was sure the other shoe was going to drop soon but then the sun
came out.  I turned back over to the networks on tv to see what was on the
radar.  After a few minutes the weather report was on and the radar showed the 2
big storms coming toward where I live and then parting and going around us.  I
guess God just didn't want to blow my little trailer away that day... and for
this I am VERY grateful.  Or perhaps since I had been without electricity (due
to my own stupidity) since Wednesday and had just got it turned back on a
couple of hours before, God took mercy upon me and didn't want to see a vein in
my forehead explode from frustration.

Either way I am very grateful.  Sorry to hear about all the troubles in the
city.  Hope everyone recovers quickly.

Thora