[Loch-Ruadh] billy bobs

John Stegall j_greywolf at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 2 11:49:04 PDT 2005

 i am broke too  the only thing i have is some old clothes   and  since i
have been grounded by my doc
it puts a stop to my getting out on a corner  with a tin cup(hint hint hint
)     wolfie    i am sure that our leaders  have a solution   especially
since i have heard   that we seem to be wanting to grow !!!!!

Ansteorra, SCA, Inc. <loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org>
> Date: 09/02/2005 1:20:02 PM
> Subject: Re: [Loch-Ruadh] billy bobs
>
> I didn't think of that. I guess we could go as a group
> if we wanted. I'm just letting everyone know about
> this donation site because the news keeps on telling
> people to give money. I personally hate giving money
> because I feel the overhead is too high. (Not to
> mention the fact that I'm broke)
>
> --- John Stegall <j_greywolf at earthlink.net> wrote:
>
> > are we going as a group to take them what we can or
> > each one ?    wolfie
> >

> > wolfie !
> > j_greywolf at earthlink.net
> > In Service to the Most High: from whom all blessings
> > flow
> > and the kingdom>
> >

> "The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is
suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best
friends. If they're okay, then it's you." -Rita Mae Brown