[Loch-Ruadh] Fighter Practice Potluck Reminder

Kathy Varner dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 14 16:20:00 PDT 2005

Tegwared and I will be bringing cantaloupe and or watermelon seperately.

Cat <fem_cat at yahoo.com> wrote: While I am sure there will be the usual reminders sent
out about Fighter practice and archery practice being
this upcoming sunday, I wanted to remind everyone that
THIS sunday's fighter practice is the lunch potluck.

Would ppl like to list what they are bringing to share
so that we don't get 50 loaves of bread and not nearly
enough chocolate? hehehe

Kat

Kat and Cathal: Watermelon, Cantelope and Grapes (cut
and mixed together)

"Oops! My karma ran over your dogma!"

Catrin
Seneschal, Loch Ruadh