[Loch-Ruadh] Last Minute Fall Brawl Needs

J S prohero1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 11:38:35 PDT 2011

By reading through the ordinance, I would say that our traditional tiki
torches and elevated bardic fires would violate the burn ban.

I would agree with torches but a bardic fire can double as a cooking fire
and its always attended.  Just have to see how "comfortable" and safe it
would be.  We certainly dont want to burn down Hill County.