[Loch-soilleir] *waves*

BESTICK, MELISSA E. (JSC-DO471) (USA) melissa.e.bestick1 at jsc.nasa.gov
Fri Apr 2 06:47:25 PST 2004

Ok, here I am, sorry to be last reply, the one day O don't check email.

You can see what names are already registered at
http://oanda.sca.org/cgi-bin/oanda_name.cgi  That is the complete list that
the Laurels currently have, ok, its often a little out of date, but it's the
best any of us can do, and what everyone will be checking about a million
more times on its way through the process.  The forms you need to fill out
are at http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/herald/submissions.htm , or just wait
and I can give them to you at the next populace meeting.  Submissions are $9
each.

Any other questions, feel free to ask!

Wissa
(Herald who is almost done filling out her own submission forms)