[Loch-soilleir] Thank you!

Juliana-SCA@houston.rr.com Juliana-SCA at houston.rr.com
Fri Apr 2 08:06:37 PST 2004

Thank you all so much for all the great info!! I really appreciate it. Ugh, it figures that the one Sunday I am actually busy is the one Sunday of the month that the archery guild meets... usually I am sitting around doing nothing on Sundays. Oh well, hopefully next month!

Thank you for the Youth links... I'm not sure what to do there. I'm already subscribed to the youth combat list, but there haven't been any messages, and it would be hard enough to drive all that way to U of H, only to find out there weren't any other children in my son's age division there.

I'm still kinda confused on the name issue... it seems like a much bigger hassle than I thought, what are the benefits? Do most people register their names, or just use whatever name they have chosen and not worry about it?

And I didn't mean to stir up such a controversy with the Loch Soilleir pronunciation thing... *laughs*  Sorry!  :-)

~Juliana~