[Loch-soilleir] Heraldic Consultation Night an oh yeah

Melissa Carter homefrogs at houston.rr.com
Wed Aug 30 06:11:26 PDT 2006

Gunthar wanted me to add that if you're a fighter and you're thinking of
coming to heraldic night he would be more than willing to be a human pale.
So, bring your armor (although I've not met a fighter yet that doesn't
already have their gear with them) and enjoy some pick up rounds (unofficial
stuff of course) if you'd like...
(Water and small munchkins for fetching and errands provided at no extra
cost)
Hedwig