[Loch-soilleir] BBQ & Lyst wrap up from Sir Alexis

Fergus Stout bullheaded67 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 28 14:23:26 PDT 2006

Greetings all,

This is a note from Sir Alexis.  I don't have my password cleared for list authorization yet (it has to be done fairly high up the food chain
apparently) but until then I will try to forward messages I see that get filtered.  In this case it was filtered because it was sent to loch-soilleir at lists.ansteorra.org (which makes perfect sense) instead of loch-soilleir at ansteorra.org.  I would remind everyone to please use the loch-soilleir at ansteorra.org address.

Thanks,

Fergus