[Loch-soilleir] Trying Again: The Lyst at Castleton II - Sponsorships

Dave Wise drwise at houston.rr.com
Thu Apr 12 08:16:05 PDT 2007

If we wanted to sponsor a field, I would offer to oversee the list
clerks.  I have a list tree and related stuff and could round up a few
herald types.  I don't know how many other field sponsors are already
committed beyond Bryn Gwlad.  I am not sure there are any, and I for
one, would like to see this event do well.  If we were to sponsor a
field, that would also necessitate the arranging for a baronial pavilion
and prizes for the field, so I don't know how much others are able to
kick in to do this right.
Please let me know everyone's preferences on the matter.

With regards,
Alexis