[Loch-soilleir] Trying Again: The Lyst at Castleton II - Sponsorships

Kim Tucker neassa at swbell.net
Thu Apr 12 09:56:30 PDT 2007

My plans are to be watching and enjoying the tournament more than I was able to last year, so I wasn't planning to help in any specific job.

  I would love to see the Loch as one of the sponsors but I'm not able to help this year. Last year I kept track of the foot battles and really didn't get to interact with the fighters nearly as much as I wanted to.

  Neassa

Dave Wise <drwise at houston.rr.com> wrote:
  If we wanted to sponsor a field, I would offer to oversee the list
clerks. I have a list tree and related stuff and could round up a few
herald types. I don't know how many other field sponsors are already
committed beyond Bryn Gwlad. I am not sure there are any, and I for
one, would like to see this event do well. If we were to sponsor a
field, that would also necessitate the arranging for a baronial pavilion
and prizes for the field, so I don't know how much others are able to
kick in to do this right.
Please let me know everyone's preferences on the matter.

With regards,
Alexis