[Loch-soilleir] Trying Again: The Lyst at Castleton II - Sponsorships

Dave Wise drwise at houston.rr.com
Thu Apr 12 10:05:48 PDT 2007

All right slacker, I suppose we can get you some time off to do the Lady
thing.  You have been pretty generous in the past about getting drafted
for some jobs  ;-) .

Per the most recent event description list, here are the following jobs
that are not yet spoken for:

Feast
Setup/strike of food prep and serving area, create menu and provide food
and non-alcoholic beverages, responsible for area ambiance/decorations,
cleanup (Shamino/Richard opens his own beverage tavern in the evening
during SCA events).

Royal Presence
Setup/strike/cleanup of royal pavilion, coordinate area, responsible for
area ambiance/decorations, setup/strike/cleanup, provide Royal menu and
provide food and non-alcoholic beverages for lunch, cleanup/strike of
area. Setup head table for feast as above (possibly in a different area).

Merchant Coordinator
Coordinate with Site Sponsor and layout merchant area, coordinate with
interested merchants for placement, hours, etc.

Sanitation
Ordering of porta-potties, maintenance during the weekend.

If we wanted to take care of the sanitation thing, I have all the
contact info from ordering it last year and could make the arrangements.

Alexis