[Loch-soilleir] it's a good day to fight

Dave Wise drwise at houston.rr.com
Tue Jun 5 16:40:58 PDT 2007

Bors,
I'm curious about your perception that I no longer show or train.
Having been active fighting in this area for the last 17 years or so, I
won't say that I have been perfectly consistent, but there hasn't been a
single period over that entire time that I didn't have at least a couple
of students, squired or not, that I was offering as much, or more
training, than they could handle. (very conservatively, I could count at
least 4 that I am currently taking a very active hand in training, plus
several more for melee specifically).   Especially, since I help lead
efforts to put together the regional melee unit, teach melee and have
been willing to work with everyone who shows up.  Not to mention opening
up the shop to build or repair armor for those same folks on additional
nights and/or weekends.  If you don't think that is taking an active
hand in promoting fighting locally, I'm curious what your definition is.
With regards,
Alexis