[Loch-soilleir] Thoughts To Consider for Populace Next Week

Langhans, Erik elanghans at khou.com
Wed Aug 12 13:41:19 PDT 2009

Wow.  Impressive.  You hit the nails on the head.  Spot on!  ER deputy positions are perfect for OJT (on the job training).  Clearer communication re open offices is always good.  Mentoring is fabulous.  I am a big believer that you should put a person with an interest in a particular aspect of the SCA with a mentor... rapier fighter to rapier mentor...service person with an Pel, Star or servicey person...a C&Ier with a C&I mentor etc etc.

Sounds like we will have a lively conversation on Tues.

Modius