[Loch-soilleir] Thoughts To Consider for Populace Next Week

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 12 18:34:48 PDT 2009

I think there have been a number of good points brought up here. And I have to thank both the oldies-but-goodies and the so-new-they shine folks.

Yes, the Barony does have some problems and issues that we really need to address.  Everyone's idea counts.  I am certainly willing to try anything, even the ones that have failed before.  (It may just be their time now.)

One thing I would like to bring up.  We have to remember that we have to deal with everyday life to be able to have The Dream in our lives.  Work keeps us away (my problem for sure).  Family obligations may keep us away.  And there are the families with littile ones where one has to stay at home with them and the other mabe can make the meeting and events.  Let's keep these things in mind too.  Yes this does lead us to Practices where the Dons or Knights may not be able to be there or meetings with out Pelicans or Laurels. (or a Baron for that matter)  But we need to understand and pull together and keep The Dream up and running in our hearts and minds.

I am looking forward to a good Populace this Tuesday.  (And I will bring the poll results with me to share - unless my flight is delayed...)

William
(Where in the world IS the Baron...)