[Namron] Dealing with period police

John Hurst jhurstsca at cableone.net
Sun Jan 9 20:47:01 PST 2005

At 07:42 AM 1/9/2005, you wrote:

I can't think of anything more appropriate than that, either, burning might
be too good for her, but why waste a lot of thought on appropriate
measures?  The best thing to do in that case though would be either to
practice the totally withering glare,  followed by total silence as you
move away, or if you can manage it, treat her like she isn't even there,
and run over her.
                              Ewen