[Namron] I am a liar!

Craig Pharaoh sherdana at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 19 16:07:58 PDT 2005

No I lied, Lord Hatur informs me that he smoked the pork, and Lord
Owen (Stott?) cooked the beef.   I know he was doing Roman and
Welsh recipes.  I wonder if he has received any award for his excellent
skills as a recreator of period dishes?   That is certainly a Art,
especially
when he is doing it.  I remember the excellent Roman food at King's
College as well!   So is his work worth and Iris of Merit, or only a Sable
Thistle...... hmmmmmm, I leave that to his barony and many pleased
diners to recommend!

Caius Fabius