[Namron] I am a liar!

Lee McGoodwin etienett at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 23 11:40:37 PDT 2005

Any and all are welcome to submit individuals for
whatever award one deems appropriate.  You can find
the forms on the Ansteorran website.  The more who
enter someone for an award with valid reasons, the
more likely the person will receive the award.
However, all awards are given at the discretion of the
Crown.

Etienett

--- Craig Pharaoh <sherdana at hotmail.com> wrote:

> No I lied, Lord Hatur informs me that he smoked the
> pork, and Lord
> Owen (Stott?) cooked the beef.   I know he was doing
> Roman and
> Welsh recipes.  I wonder if he has received any
> award for his excellent
> skills as a recreator of period dishes?   That is
> certainly a Art,
> especially
> when he is doing it.  I remember the excellent Roman
> food at King's
> College as well!   So is his work worth and Iris of
> Merit, or only a Sable
> Thistle...... hmmmmmm, I leave that to his barony
> and many pleased
> diners to recommend!
>
> Caius Fabius

No light shines on the mind protected
No light shines on the fangs neglected
Run with the wolfpack.      (song lyrics)