[Namron] Guild of Camillus de Lellis

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 26 15:52:09 PDT 2005

Thank you for your input.  However, this doesn't
address people who are called Master of Children or
Mistress of A&S which are NOT given by crown.

As far as the Guild, the idea is to create the
environment in which your lovely lady plays in.  For
that to happen, there are people who need to be
educated.  And, even though I also have the wonderful
opportunity to play in Namron, there are times when I
don't know how best to support my fellow SCAdians who
have afflictions.  That is what this guild is about
not putting a scarlet letter around someone's neck who
doesn't want one.

I find this frustrating.  Once again, I have tried to
do something I thought would be beneficial and help
our Barony and the kingdom to be shot down.  Sigh!

I'll remove that from my signature line and I won't
bring it up again.  Sorry for the attempt to help.
Apparently I was just being a helpful Henry.

Isobel