[Namron] Word Fame

Jennifer fairefolk at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 9 16:10:24 PDT 2007

Nay, dearest friend, the blessings are on me.
For your friendship has made the Barony my home.
Thou hast given me a friendship that I had only dreamt
of before... Anything that I may due is only repayment
for your kindness towards myself and my family.
Just ask and if it be within my power, it is yours.
Lady Lucrezia di Gilead...the greatful.

<20070409214035.29512.qmail at web53404.mail.re2.yahoo.com>