[Namron] How our demo locally went

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 10 06:16:04 PDT 2007

Sounds like you guys did a great job!  Virtual "high five"!

Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.