[Namron] How our demo locally went

Chass charinthalis at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 9 17:39:39 PDT 2007

Welp we held another Demo as requested by the school. The 3 people
holding the demo were O' Effendi Suleyman Khayam, Lady Elizabeta de
Rundel, Lord Charinthalis Del Sans. It was for 3 classes. I will
describe each one

1) Video/Photography class, This was a project of the teacher, he made
each of us talk and what we liked about the SCA, when we started, about
our persona's, what brought us into the SCA, etc. He video tapped each
of us and yes we will get a copy of the tape.

2) Drama Class, 22 students and a teacher. They are doing Shakespeare
and wanted to see Elizabethan dress. We explained the SCA to them and
had quite an interest in this first class. They wanted to know about our
dress, manners and customs in the SCA.

3) Drama Class 2, 25 students and a teacher. Also doing Shakespeare.
They were restless since it was the last class of the day. Several
stayed after class to ask us questions and find out more. They wanted to
know about costuming and how hard it was to make the garb.

With all 3 we gave contact information, local and etc. Both websites
were displayed and written down by several. Any questions give a yell
(This was done as a household demo sending the information to the Barony
is done so out of respect and not required of us).

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
Muddeler of Mead