[Namron] Wiesenfeuer Baronial's feast!

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Fri Mar 27 09:46:05 PDT 2009

While I also do not always do strictly "period" recipes when I cook, it
sounds like you're saying period recipes end up with "unpalatable"
dishes.

While some are strange to my tastes, and include ingredients that I
won't eat, so do many modern recipes from different cultures. (For
example, I don't like cabbage, so I would find your Red Cabbage dish
"unpalatable"-don't take it personally, it's just an example.) I have
found that there are plenty of sources with recipes (for late period, at
least) that are very tasty.

(We've even found recipes that the kids will willingly eat, especially
if we don't tell them what's in it until AFTER they've tried it. <g>)

Annabelle