[Namron] March 2011 Officer Meeting Notes

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Wed Apr 20 18:56:36 PDT 2011

On 4/20/2011 4:53 PM, Matthias the Brewer wrote:
> I'll disagree with you.  Officer reports should be given in front of the
> populace.  The populace needs to be informed of what is going on in the
> Barony, and I don't think you'll get that if you keep the officer reports
> for officer meetings.

I agree that the populace needs to be informed of what is going on.
That is why I suggested:

Perhaps the Seneschal could give a quick "State of the
Barony" summation at populace meeting to go over anything that is
actually new.

For that matter, I have no issue with an officer (or non-officer for
that matter) who felt they had something new or interesting to
contribute, sharing it with the Barony.  I just want to get away from
the expectation that every officer has to give a report, regardless of
whether there is actually anything new TO report.

Donnchadh