[Namron] Mongolian style entertainment

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 14:12:03 PDT 2011

Hello Lovely,

Do mongolian throat singers sound a bit like The Dark Crystal's slow
moving Podlings?

I just checked and I am physically capable of replicating noise that I
think sounds like Mongolian throat singing. I haven't put it to a
tempo or beat, but I could do the chorus behind someone more
knowledgably endowed and with madder skillz.

I shall see if the Brotherhood of The Great Dark Horde (GDH) has any
recorded deep pseudosubsonic throat vibrating ditties.

In the SCA the GDH is a good resource for all thing Mongolian, for
they are. I forwarded your previous last email to The Northern list
and Northkeep's because I know there be Horde Brothers amung'um.

Respect and Loving Gratitude,
Pookie / Swetelove Twyssoday - when I'm visiting The Great Dark Horde

"Life's light dispels all shadows upon the path grown over with truth." ~ Pooky