[Namron] December Populace Meeting Reminder

Baroness of Namron baroness at namron.ansteorra.org
Mon Nov 29 11:49:46 PST 2021

We are looking forward to seeing you at December's baronial populace
meeting this coming Thursday December 2nd at 6:30 pm in the Oklahoma Redbud
Room at the Norman Central library. Please remember that activities in
Oklahoma require either proof of full COVID vaccination or documentation of
a negative COVID test within 72 hours of the start of the meeting to attend
and everyone ages 3 and over must wear a mask.
It should be a lot of fun! We have a few things planned.

   - We will have a short meeting to discuss a few items - mainly open
   officer and event steward opportunities, a little about Gulf Wars, the
   upcoming Coronet Tournament, and voting/polling on the barony's donation to
   the principality coffers.
   - We will be having a gift exchange (for those that wish to participate
   in it).
   - Baroness Ayesha will be hosting a scavenger hunt.

Please see posts in the Facebook event or posts below for information on
the gift exchange and the donation voting and let us know if you have any
questions!

We look forward to seeing you there!

-Baronowa Uliana

*December Populace Meeting Activities

 December’s populace meeting is typically more of a social gathering than
other month's meetings. While we do have a little business to cover at the
beginning of the meeting, we will have plenty of time for fun as well!
Baroness Ayesha will be hosting a scavenger hunt and the room we have at
the library is large enough to have room for those that just want to chat
as well!

*Gift Exchange

We will be having a gift exchange (for those that wish to participate in
it).

If you would like to participate in the gift exchange, please bring a
wrapped gift valued around $10-15 that is at least semi-SCA related and not
a gag gift. Gifts can be homemade, purchased/new, or gently used! Please
mark on the package if your gift requires the recipient to be 21 years or
older. Similar to past years, we will draw numbers and exchange gifts.

Please let us know if you have any questions!

*Principality Donation Vote

At the last few meetings we have discussed making a donation to the new
Principality's coffers. This donation will be presented at the coronet
tournament on December 11 so we need to finalize our decision and will be
voting at the beginning of populace meeting on December 2nd.

We are voting between a $500 flat donation or a tithe (10%) of our coffers
which would be around $800-$900 (we will have to get the actual current
amount from the treasurer).

Please reach out to the seneschal (Kylie Alvis Steeley), Baron (Brendan
Haiduk) or Baronowa (Julia Haiduk) if you have any questions. If you are
not able to attend the meeting, but would still like to vote, please email
the Seneschal or Baronowa (seneschal at namron.ansteorra.org or
baroness at namron.ansteorra.org) by 6 pm on Thursday December 2nd with your
vote.

--