NR - Discussion of Principality for North (ws Re: too much quiet)

dssweet@okway.okstate.edu dssweet at okway.okstate.edu
Tue Mar 17 07:33:28 PST 1998

Annais wrote:

>"We" ?!?!?  Who is "we"?  If there are people in the North who think
>that a principality is a possibility, then It should be discussed in a
>public forum.. where all can attend...Not stuck in someone's living
>room where only a few are privy to the thoughts and ideas and policy
>makings of others, who think that they can make a principality by
>bypassing the rules and laws of the Kingdom and Society.

>So, what I suggest is that ALL prople of the North get together to
>discuss this possibility. And see where THE NORTH needs to go from
>here.

     If people really want to discuss and exchange ideas, questions and
answers about a possible principality in the North, then I would suggest
that a roundtable discussion be held at the Northern Warlord Event
scheduled on the July 4th weekend. This event should concern most people
of the North, as in addition to the Warlord, the other Northern
champions will probably be chosen as well.

     Estrill

     (oh man, Gulf Wars was fine. It was the damn rain here in
     Mooneschadowe when we got back at 4 am that was the pits. Dancing
     for four nights in a row!!!! Dance classes!! You mean there was
     fighting?? Gee I wondered where everyone disappeared to. :) )