NR - Re: NR Principality

dssweet@okway.okstate.edu dssweet at okway.okstate.edu
Tue Mar 17 07:49:14 PST 1998

Britta the Red asks:

<If someother portion on Ansteorra manages to form a principality first,
<would we still be interested? Why/why not? This is not to suggest we
<are in some kind of race, but we do know others in the kingdom are
<talking. I for one, would be happy if the kingdom got smaller, no
<matter how it was done.

     I don't think it should matter one way or the other. To my way of
thinking, it's equivalent to, say, that the shire of Middleford might be
elevated to a barony before the shire of Mooneschadowe is. The two
really have nothing to do with each other. It should be the choice of
the people directly involved that is the deciding factor.

     Estrill