NR - NR- Warlord

Jerry and Teresa Herring herring at rectec.net
Tue Aug 29 16:56:47 PDT 2000

Greetings all,
The banter on the Northern Regional events has been very interesting. I
noticed few things that I wanted to point out just in case they were not
obvious.

1. The people who are voicing opinions in favor of us holding these two
events are all active fighters and from the Northern Region. People who
these events focus on.
2. The Northern Regional events had people to run them, had people attend
them, had fighters fighting, and in general were fun.
3.Neither of these events lost money.

This last year we raised a lot of cash at Tribute.
At Warlord we had fun,even though it was small, and we still made money.

>From what I have seen there are enough of us in the region who are willing
to work together to make these events what an event should be, fun and
profitable.

Forgive my opinion but since we are sharing...my opinion says, if it isn't
broke don't fix it.

In Service,
Ian