NR - Principality

Contesavan at aol.com Contesavan at aol.com
Tue Sep 5 09:47:58 PDT 2000

Greetings,
     I have been silently reading this discussion, but finally must add my
2cents.
Kat is so correct!!!!!!    Your friends put many more demands upon you and
give much less tolerance and acceptance of you frail humanity.  They expect
you to voice their opinions.  And even go forth as experts on your opinion to
others.  As queen, I was misquoted often by well meaning friends  who did me
much damage.  As close friends, they could speak the "truth" of my beliefs
and feelings and these were accepted without ever asking me.  One time as I
was standing in a group, someone said "you go tell them the queen does not
like that".  I stepped forward and said NO.
Closeness is not always beneficial.
In service to the dream(may we all find it)
Contessa Vanessa