[Northern] In regards to devices, etc.

Maleah maleah at mmcable.com
Fri May 11 17:40:00 PDT 2001

Annabelle said:

As an alternative consideration, I believe that Baron
Bjorn many years ago registered a device of a Red Man over a Red River, and
I cannot remember whether he offered it specifically to Namron, or to the
entire North as a possible emblem.  I know that Namron uses the Red Man as
one of its supporters, but do not know the "legal" status of the entire arms

The badge HL Annabelle is speaking of was given to the Barony by Master
Bjorn as a war banner. It now belongs to the Barony of Namron and will not
be released for any other purpose without the majority of the Barony telling
us that is their wish.

Maleah
Baroness of Namron
(anybody got $1.50??)