[Northern] Heralds and stuff

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at Home.com
Sat May 12 12:17:16 PDT 2001

Xene here:

In July, the weekend after Coronation, there is the Ansteorran Heraldic and
Scribal Symposium being held in Arlington, TX at UTA.  HL Darius of the
Bells is Feast Steward and HL Rosalia O Brogan is the Event Steward.

This is the URL with some information
http://home.earthlink.net/~dmmerlick/AHSS/

It is the same university that Coronation is being held at the week before.

If you would like to attend and consult with name or device heralds or paint
scrolls, etc., this would be a great time to attend. I am fairly sure they
will have the databases there for conflict checking.

If you would like to attend and cannot find crash space, please feel free to
e-mail me.  We have a large, no-smoking, no-cat home to share with our
friends.  We do have dogs,children, and a large library.  We live about 30
minutes away from the university.  Of course, if all of you descend on my
house, I may have to farm you out to other willing members of the
Elfsea/Steppes area!!.  (I *could* pitch my tent outside, but....)

As Always,
In Service,

Mistress Xene Theriane, OL, OP

(p.s. Maleah, I have *good* coffee and it won't cost you $1.50)

(not a member of the College of Heralds, but love to have good heraldry and
name research!)