[NR] Good People Draw Near and Pay Heed

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Sun Oct 12 23:31:35 PDT 2003

On Sun, 2003-10-12 at 20:48, Ansteorra Virtual Scribe wrote:
> For my map marking purposes on the Ansteorra site, where is this group so
> that I may honor them with a spot? :)
>
> I will also need a contact that I can put on the web for them with
> permission to post an email address. Do you all have a webpage?
>
> Chiara
> Kingdom WebMinister, Ansteorra

Your speed of action is incredible.  They were just announced, so they
have not had the time to put together a web page.  Skarrgarð is centered
on Shawnee, Oklahoma.  For contact information, you can put the Barony
of Namron until I can contact the spokesman for the group and have him
contact you with his information.

Thanks for your quick response!

Congratulations to Skarrgarð!

Ulf Gunnarsson