[NR] NORTHERN REGIONALNAMING a list for heralds and timeline

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 9 11:44:25 PDT 2011

So, just to be clear, under SCA rules, it is impossible for any place that may have existed during period, to be acknowledged in a modern SCA name, even if it's appropriate for the modern place.  Ok, I'll have to add that to my list of "Why the SCA is not a Living History organization."

I withdraw the suggestion, you may with draw the name from consideration.

M/d