NK - Fwd: Homework Help! Primary Vs. Secondary sources.

LUEHRSRM at centum.utulsa.edu LUEHRSRM at centum.utulsa.edu
Wed Nov 25 06:32:42 PST 1998

Angus wrote:
> An honest question:
>
> Is the bible consedered a primary source.
> If so which one
> king james, The new world living bible......
> I am not being a smart Ars I just want to know
>
> Angus

I have been taught that the Bible is a secondary source because it is a
work in translation and there are so many different translations out
there, who's to say which is the best?  Once I hit graduate school, I was
told that for the best Bible authority, one ought to go with the King James
version.

Rowan