[Northkeep] New Project, data gathering

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 1 14:52:11 PST 2001

>From: Fitzmorgan at cs.com
>        I'll try and make time to send along some of what I remember. >
>Thanks for trying this  Good Luck

Thanks.  I'm hoping it will turn out well.

BTW, as a general statement PLEASE SEND THEM TO ME, NOT THE LIST.

While I might be able to write up the battle between House Ardvark and the
Whatever from Hell without pissing people off, it will be virtually
impossible to do once someone sends their 4th hand version of what Aelflard
the Vile did to Kimberly or whoever to the LIST.  Particularly when
Aelflard's family has a different version of events.

Normally, accidental postings to the list instead of to a private individual
are a "things happen" sort of occurance.  If it happens here, the NICEST
thing I can think of to do is to make the list a full time moderated one
(and to warn you, moderating a list with something as unreliable as Hotmail
is a pain for everyone).

D/M