[Northkeep] Houston

Amanda Wallace skyedragonrider at msn.com
Tue Oct 9 10:41:29 PDT 2001

Well, Susan it has been almost 2 decades since I've tourist-ed in Houston, but I remember the Zoo was cool. There was some amusement park or other, that I can't remember. I'm sure there are some great museums. You could contact Texas & Houston Departments of Tourism to see what else is available.

Unless they decied to do something else, Jim is now attached to a contract
in Houston on a permanent basis.  They will get him an apartment and all of
that.  They will continue to fly him home twice a month, so we will just
schedule his visits home around events and I will have my mom stay with Kit
some and go visit him down there; letting Peg go or stay home as she
likes.  So, any other suggestion of things to do while down there?  I had
heard there was a basketweaver in the local group there and so I will try
to make it out to some of there stuff when visiting.

Are the butterflies there year around?

Susan