[Northkeep] Fabric Swap Recap

Elodie elodie_osu at yahoo.com
Mon May 6 17:06:45 PDT 2002

Hi Faolan and Mistress Talona,
I am sorry I was unable to make it to the fabric swap as I so wanted to go, I felt I should instead punish myself by hosting a car wash fund raiser with 8 kids who do not get along...oh how I wish all 5 hours to be at the fabric store!!
Again I am sorry I was unable to attend.
Elodie

~Elodie~

When you come to the edge of all the light you know, and are
about to step off into the darkness of the unknown, faith is
knowing one of two things will happen: There will be something
solid to stand on, or you will be taught how to fly.
 -Barbara J. Winter