[Northkeep] Classes and stuff

Chass Brown chass at cox.net
Mon May 6 17:19:12 PDT 2002

Dunno, I happen to agreee with Marc.... I work to schedule a class people
are wanting.. next thing we know no one shows up for the class but the
officers and maybe one regular. So I can see his side of the coin very
easliy.

Chass Brown aka Charinthalis Del Sans Autocrat Margrave/Vormund VIII
Owner Dwarvenhome Armory    www.dwarvenhome.com
Minister of A&S of Canton of Rundel

Get a Taste for Religion, Lick a Witch.