[Northkeep] WE ARE ON FOR TOKYO IN TULSA!!!

Baron of Northkeep baron at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Mon Jul 29 10:54:13 PDT 2013

Excellent ideas Your Excellency!

My plan was to bring my armor stand, some weapons, mugs, trinkets etc.

We also want to have archery, rapier, A&S, and youth combat stuff that we
can show off and talk about.

I definitely want to mingle a bit, in full armor, handing out cards and
fliers.
There will be a sign in book so people can give us their email information
too.

With as large as Tokyo in Tulsa has grown there will be a great crowd to
talk to.
The site said there were well over 5000 people last year, and we have our
own people working the show, so there are crossing interests here.

Please, Please, Please let us know if this is something you would be
interested in helping out with.
--
H.E. Morgan Blackdragon
Baron of Northkeep