[Northkeep] target life

Arthur Blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sun Oct 5 16:00:01 PDT 2014

greetings

ok , today we finally changed out the core of the new baronial target.
not because it had failed and was allowing too many pass through shots,
but because the core was so shot up that it was bouncing light weight
arrows and bolts way too frequently.
( this is good it means there was no safety failures)
for those who may be interested , the main target is still almost new,
and the old core lasted 15 months of constant use (heavy bows and
crossbows) at practices and events.
Since we weren't sure how long the core would last the barony purchased
a " spare" core at the time the target was first bought, so we are set
for another year at least.

be safe, be happy, have fun
Arthur