[Northkeep] Machine Applique Artists needed desperately!!

Adalia adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 14:42:46 PST 2015

Hey,  Northkeep!!!  Keep in mind that we're not looking for one person to
take on this task to get it done. We're looking for Barony to come together
to make Northkeep shine brighter! If we all pitch in, then we can all truly
say that Northkeep is OURS!!!  Our Barony, Our home, our family.  It's ours
to take care of, to nurture, to grow, to shine. And us working together is
what makes that happen!!!   Not only with this project, but every project
the Barony undertakes.