[Northkeep] Fwd: [Ansteorra-announce] Gulf War Land

Arthur Blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Wed Jan 14 07:01:38 PST 2015

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[Ansteorra-announce] Gulf War Land
Date: 	Tue, 13 Jan 2015 15:59:52 -0600
From: 	Doug Copley via Ansteorra-announce2
<ansteorra-announce2 at lists.ansteorra.org>
To: 	ansteorra-announce2 at lists.ansteorra.org

Gulf War is approaching! We are working on getting organized for land. This
year we will have a problem since ACCEPS changed and no longer has a field
to put what Group you are camping with. This means that it will be critical
for you to contact your local Land Coordinator to make sure they have your
information.

As a reminder - Only groups that have a Land Coordinator that has gotten in
contact with me will be able to get Land. The only groups currently that
have a Land Coordinator that has gotten in contact with me are:

Royal Encampment
Bjornsborg
Bryn Gwlad & Hellsgate
Company of Caerleon
Eldern Hills
Mooneschadowe
Namron
Ravensgate - Barony of Raven’s Fort and Shire of Gate’s Edge

YIS,
Vincenti